TERMS AND POLICIES
The term Active Internationals or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Active Internationals Travel Network Pvt. Ltd. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The contents of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and are subject to change without notice.
The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or material found or offered on this website for any purpose does not hold any guarantee or warranty from us or any third party. When using this website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
When using this website, you acknowledge that your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements about exchange programs, gap year programs or Incredible India.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any material in full or in parts is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or any information or views expressed in them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Active Internationals’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information for promotion Youth Travel India, Exchange programs, Gap year programs in Incredible India.
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside India. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our group companies for business purposes and also to companies and our service providers who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to credit and fraud agencies (some of whom are located outside the India). These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organization/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment/management, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution/litigation, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) Information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 2007. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to exchange relevant information and sensitive personal data with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking/inquiry. We will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalized and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalization.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material about gap year programs
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
Please write to Active Internationals Travel Network Pvt. Ltd., S2, Amer Road, Jaipur - 302002 (Rajasthan), India.
Outside India, note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
USE OF TOOLS/"COOKIES" AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
However, if you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless to tell us not to. This means we may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual web site search behavior and preferences. This will enable us to send you more personalized and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalization.
Our website(s) may contain links to third party websites or micro-sites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or ancillary products and services sites or websites owned by our sister companies. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them. Please read their applicable terms and conditions, etc. carefully.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may review, monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) activities using CCTV in and around our premises; (3) transactions and activities at all points of contact; and (4) web traffic, activities, etc. and social media. All recordings and derivative materials are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.
This website contains information about Incredible India for general information purpose only. While Active Internationals endeavors to keep the information up to date and accurate to the extent possible, we make no warranties of any kind, express and/or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, availability or appropriateness of the information on the website related to products, services, or related to graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Reliance placed on such information is at the user’s own risk.We will not be liable in any event for any damage or loss without limitation, indirect or consequential in nature or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of the website.
Through this website the visitor/user is able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Active Internationals. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. We do not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed by these sites or any link thereof.
We make all efforts to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Active Internationals is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to any issues beyond control.